For all your inkjet cartridge needs.
Now you can order your inkjet cartridges, refill kits, cleaning carts, bulk inks and so much more online from anywhere in the world!
You are here for two reasons, to find what you need and save money – so let’s get started!
Many of our cartridge orders are fulfilled by Amazon, so you can be assured of the best quality service and speed of delivery.
Inkjet printers are the most commonly used printers, whether it is the standard, inexpensive home used model or the very large industrial professionally used model that can cost tens of thousands of rands or more.
They work by propelling droplets of ink into paper, plastic and other substances to recreate a digital image onto the surface. Each Inkjet cartridge has one or more reservoirs where the ink is stored and some cartridge producers also add electronic contacts and a chip that interacts with the printer and it’s connection to the computer. Most printers use black ink but when colour is used, inkjets use the CMYK colour model: Cyan,magenta, yellow and black.
The concept of inkjet printing started in the 19th century, it is only in the late 1970’s where the technology advanced to where it is today and the main inkjet brands where Epson, Hewlett-Packard (HP) and Cannon. These are still the leading brands in inkjets and inkjet cartridges along with Lexmark. Compared to other types of printers like the laser printer, inkjet is slightly more expensive and has both it’s advantages and disadvantages.
Some of the advantages of inject printing are that:
– They work a lot more quietly than impact dot matrix or daisywheel printers.
– It prints in finer and smoother details through higher printhead resolution.
– Inkjet is always high speed printing.
– Compared to thermal wax printing, laser printing and sublimation, inkjet needs barely any warm up time.
– Many consumer inkjet cartridges and printers with photographic quality are widely available and easy to find.
Although there are many advantages to inkjet printing, more than we have mentioned, there are a few disadvantages such as:
– Many “intelligent” inkjet cartridges contain a microchip that interacts with the computer and this may send an error message to the computer, incorrectly telling the user that the cartridge is empty.
– The very narrow nozzels are prone to clogging and jamming the pages and the printing process itself.
Overall, Inkjet has such good quality in printers and ink that buying anything else would be like gambling away money on an online casino game or being bad at poker. In the long run, it will save you more than going for a more affordable brand and getting lower quality output.